Need a space for a meeting or get together?
The library has a community room and community kitchen which are available to reserve.
Community Room Policy:
– Reservations are to be made at library Circulation Desk only.
– Carry In Carry Out: no garbage is to be left behind.
– Community room and kitchen area are to be left in an orderly manner as it was found.
– All exterior and interior lights are to be turned off before leaving.
– If a key is needed, it must be left at library as instructed.
– If community room is used for sales of any type, it must be approved by the Board of Directors, and a charge for the room will be assigned.
– There is no charge for the use of the room for non-commercial purposes, but your generous donations help defray the cost of keeping the room available to residents and organizations in our community.