Great things are happening at our Library!
Tween and Teen Movie and Craft
We are now recycling used/empty and new/unused printer cartridges, cell phones/smartphones, old laptop computers and tablets.
- Please remove user info, passwords and unlock all phones and tablets.
- Hard drives will be removed from all laptops.
- Your library makes a profit on the sales of these items.
- Please include AC adapters and cords when possible.
- Just drop the items in our collection box.
At the January 3rd meeting, Edward Ehlers will join us via zoom to share his views on the Jumpstart Program at Rochester Lifestyle Medicine and the Dean Ornish program.
The Plant Based People Group strives to promote education, fellowship and food creativity to those community members interested in exploring vegetarian and vegan lifestyles
Please note: The Plant Based People Group generally meets the 1st Wednesday of every month at the Branchport Library from 6 – 7:30 pm. However there are occasional meetings off site for restaurant visits, etc. Please call ahead to determine location of the meeting and/or ask to be added to our mailing list.